Sunday, May 24, 2009

Celebs at Kyung Hee

Last friday was the last day of Kyung Hee's University festival, and on the last day, a concert was set up to end the festival, where all students of Kyung Hee was welcome, as long as they show their student card!! Free concert! I waited from 5pm - 7pm until the concert start! My butt was so sore that night, and the concert lasted from 7pm till 9:30pm! So I had to sit on hard concrete floor for 4.5hours!!! That night, I saw: Afterschool, Sondambi, Lee Hyori, and Rain!! The most famous ones I know! .. I'll show you pics and some videos now :P










Korean Pussycat dolls *


Sondambi*




Lee Hyori** "Mr.Boy?"


"U-go-girl"


"Rainism"


"It's Raining"


Im so happppppy that I got to see them!!! This exchange period is so worth it!! well there are more reasons why its worth it too.. but this experience rocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment