Saturday, March 28, 2009

Namsan Park + Seoul Tower

Dear all,

First I have to apologize,. Im really bad at updating this blog, I should really spend more time and write more about what's happening to me. I will try to write once a week for now.. If things get better I will write more than once each week.

Want to know more about my everyday life during the week and weekends? look below:
Monday & Wednesday: Classes between 9am-2:45pm
Tuesday & Thursday: Classes between 10:30am-1:15pm
Friday-Sunday: My weekends
Additional Korean class: Monday 7pm-9pm
Basically, my most busiest day is Monday.. I dont get to rest much and I have a lot of classes in one day, after the Korean class, I only get home at around 10pm. You can imagine how tired I can be. Although its tiring, I really enjoy the korean lessons that I'm having.. my korean are improving day by day,. but its still not fast enough. I really wan to be able to speak Korean fluently. Hopefully, by the end of June, there will be a bigger improvement.

Today, (errmm more like Yesterday(Saturday)).. Me and a couple of friends went to Namsan Park, to the N Seoul Tower.. We arrived to the cable car place at like 5:30pm and managed to get up to the top at around 6pm.. I wanted to be there while the daylight was still out, sunset and the night.. It was such a pity that the sunset was not really visible, maybe I will go again when the sky is clearer.. Its a really nice place at the top of the Namsan park, its really a suitable "dating" place.. Couple goes up there to stroll in the park, hand in hand, buy a lock and lock their love at the top of the park.. You have to see how many locks there are up there! Its unbelievable! too bad I dun have a boyfriend, I couldn't buy a lock while I was up there.. But I managed to leave my name in N Seoul tower with a different method.. Instead of having a love lock, I had my name of the wall of N Seoul tower.. with love tiles.. However, my tile has no love, only the typical line "Yin was here!!" line..

At the top of the tower, the view of the Seoul city is just unbelievable! The night view is just awesome! I could sit there for hours, sipping coffee and just look out and enjoy the scenery from above.. Its so calming to just release your stress there.. But if you were to do that, (to relax) I would suggest you go there when its less busy.. maybe during the week.. not on the weekends..

I wont put much photos of the Namsan tower here.. If you wan to view the photos, please go to my Msn Space! http://cassie95033.spaces.live.com/
THank you!!






No comments:

Post a Comment