Monday, March 23, 2009

Last week @ Myeong Dong

Last week Thursday, which is March 19th.. Me and 3 other friends went to Myeong Dong after class, to shop.. [nothing new here cuz I do shop a lot over here..] After coming out of the subway station, there were a big group of poeple standing right outside the subway exit, and me being all curious, so I went to 湊熱鬧.. and Guess what I saw?!

Hong Kong celebrities! from the show 耳分高下 (Boom Boom Ba?).. the show with 哈林, and other Hong Kong celebrity.. and while I was watching them film, I saw three other celebrities that were standing in front of me! the closest to me was 黃德斌!!! if you watch hong kong dramas, you will know who he is.. Other celebrities were 森美 and [god i forgot her name.. ] But anyway,.. below are the pics that I took of them..








2 comments:

  1. I already watched this 首爾分高下 show, from this show can know lot of interesting places.... I should go to visit you, but so sad don't have time for me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum, You should find time to visit me!!!
    Its so worth it! Just let ming stay home on his own... and get like 10 days off work..
    and COME!!

    ReplyDelete