Monday, June 8, 2009

Late update.. sorry..

What happened in my life lately? hmmm...

2 weekends ago, me and 3 other pretty ladies went to Jeju; 5days 4 nights trip! It was sunshine all the way, we laid on the beach (where I got tanned and burnt!!) and we also rented 2 wicked cool scooters and went around the island with it!! It was the best thing that happen in this trip, the scooter just made my days!! I really miss scooter-ing around.. I did take an awful lot of pictures so just go to facebook for the pictures! I wont be posting them here.. way too much!! the pictures will tell you how my trip in Jeju were.

After coming back Jeju, it was back to classes, back to assignments, back to presentations, back to STRESS!!! I currently have 7 reports to hand in, and still 2 more presentations to do! I will go freakin' crazy soon! I really dont like working, and studying anymore.. (well then again, since when did I like these things??)..

The time left in Korea are getting less and less each day.. its starting to be real sad for many of us. Some friends are leaving the end of this week, and middle of next week! ITs SOOOO SAD! Im really gonna miss the friends that I met here, I love them! Ive been living with them for the past month, hanging out, partying, drinking, eating, shopping, chilling, doing-spa, .. they are like my Family in Seoul! .. awww.. Its gonna be so horrible saying bye to them, and not knowing when will be the next time we meet each other... sigh.. *not gonna think about it for now* .. Its way too depressing..

This weekend will be the last weekend with some of the friends,.. quite a few are leaving next week.. so Im just gonna go all out, and spend time with them, and saying proper goodbye to them! Eventhough next week is Final exams, Im not gonna let that get to me, Im still gonna hang out and chill out with them! Just going to Have fun! and make every second count!!

So far I know:
  • Grace is probably leaving end of this week -- Definitely will miss the Aussie Grace, the girl with all the fun and that will go all Out! "wat's sup Mateee"
  • The swedish boys (except Ulf) and Mariana are leaving next Thursday! -- so gonna miss this bunch of guys and definitely Mariana! but now i got more reason to visit Sweden! hehe
  • Isabella and Ulf are leaving on the 21st
  • Isabelle the day after
  • Stefan leaving the same day as me
  • Gauhar, Erin, Meerim, and them will be/might be leaving after me

*sniff sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment